Bursary opportunities for 2018
- Published: Tuesday, 10 October 2017 07:47
Gibela is a new, exciting, empowered South African company, charged with building South Africa’s new commuter trains right here in South Africa, by South Africans, over the next 10 years. In doing so, Gibela will revitalise South Africa’s once proud railway industry.
If you are:
- A South African citizen with a South African bar-coded identity document
- Enrolled or intending to enrol at a South African university, university of technology or technical vocational education and training (TVET) institution
- In need of financial assistance
- Able to demonstrate potential for academic success
Apply for a 2018 Gibela Bursary which covers:
- Full tuition
- A book allowance
If you do not hear from us by 30 November 2017, your application has not been successful.
Closing date for applications: 31 October 2017
For media queries please contact:
Fax: 086 246-2666